Ventilation and safety systems require specifically designed control systems to ensure effective and efficient operation.
Greenwood Louvre can supply and/or integrate control systems into the products or systems they supply, these include…
GL-SP Control Panels:
The SP range of control panels are designed to meet the requirements of BS EN 12101 part 9 and 10, used as stand alone panels or part of a BRE shaft system the SP-300 & 600 are versatile panels which can offer the following benefits:
- 2 no. Monitored 24v reverse polarity outputs.
- 24V Battery back-up for use with life safety systems.
- Inputs for standalone smoke detection or connection to a fire alarm or BMS system
- Connection to a fireman’s override switch providing audible and visual indication.
- Auto open/manual close option to ensure that all vents are clear before closing.
- Daily ventilation can be provided by connecting a momentary or permanent switch.
- Input for a wind/rain sensor to close vents in adverse weather conditions.
GL-SP Detectors and Sensors:
Please see data sheet for range and details of selection/use.
Compact control panel SHEV® 3 / SHEV® 6
The heart of our SHEV system for stairwells is the compact control panel SHEV 3, respectively SHEV 6. It is designed as a compact control panel, which is approved according to ISO 21927-9 (prEN 12101-9) and DIN EN 12101-10. The control panel contains primary and secondary energy supply as well as the whole control technique for the operation of 24 Volt DC-actuators at building openings.